|WORKSHOP||TOPIC||CONDUCTED BY FACULTIES OF||P.G||ISA MEMBER||ISA-NONMEMBER||P.G||ISA MEMBER||ISA-NONMEMBER||TOTAL SEATS|
|DEC-15 – FEB 29||MAR 1 –JUNE 1|
|Workshop 1||Anaesthesia Workstation & Delivery system||Madurai Medical college, Madurai||2000||2500||3000||2500||3000||3500||50|
|Workshop 2||Airway Management||DO||2000||2500||3000||2500||3000||3500||40|
|Workshop 3||Basic Ultrasound + Limb Nerve Blocks||DO||2000||2500||3000||2500||3000||3500||50|
|Workshop 4||Monitoring in Anaesthesia||Coimbatore I. S. A||2000||2500||3000||2500||3000||3500||40|
|Workshop 5||Advanced Cardiac Life Support||Velammal Medical College, Madurai||2000||2500||3000||2500||3000||3500||50|
|Workshop 6||Mechanical Ventilation||Meenakshi mission hospital, Madurai||2000||2500||3000||2500||3000||3500||50|
Registration Fees (In Indian Rupees)-Including 18% GST.
*Only ONE Workshop Registration is allowed for a single delegate.
Registration Fees - C. M. E + Conference - in Indian Rupees.
|DATE OF REGISTRATION||P.G||ISA MEMBER||ISA- NON-MEMBER*||NRI|
|Early Bird Dec15, 2019 – Feb29, 2020||3,500+18% GST – 4,130||4,000+18%GST – 4,720||4000+18% GST+10,030* – 14,750||10,000+18% GST – 11,800|
|SLAB 1 Mar 1 – April 30,2020||4,000+18% GST – 4,720||4,500+18% GST – 5,310||4,500+18% GST+10,030* – 15,340||10,000+18% GST – 11,800|
|SLAB 2 May 1 – June 05||4,500+18% GST – 5,310||5,000+18% GST – 5,900||5,000+18% GST+10,030* – 15,930||15,000+18% GST – 17,700|
|Spot Registration After June 6||5,000+18% GST – 5,900||7,500+18%GST – 8,850||7,500+18% GST+10,030* – 18,880||15,000+18% GST – 17,700|
*For Non-ISA members, Registration fees include life membership fee for ISA also. ISA membership will be done at the conference venue after receiving relevant documents.
Registration Fees - Accompanying Person - Including 18% GST
|CATEGORY||SLAB 1 – Dec 15 – March 31||SLAB 2 – April 1 – Spot|
|Children below 5 years of age||Free||Free|
|Children between 5 -12 years||Rs.2,500||Rs.3000|
|Children above 12 years & Adult||Rs.3,000||Rs.4,000|
Extra Curricular Activities: Registration
1) Offline Payment: Account Payee Cheque/Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of “INDIAN SOCIETY OF ANAESTHETIST” payable at Madurai. A copy of the Paper Registration form to be sent to the conference Secretariate. Registration for exempted Dignitaries has to be done through paper format only. Kindly download the form and send it to Conference Secretariate.
2) Electronic Payment: Registration form needs to be filled using the Electronic Registration form available at the website www.isacontamilnadu2020.com and then provide NEFT/RTGS payment transaction details through the electronic form.
Terms & Conditions
1) Registration is mandatory for all event attendees for administrative reasons, including members who have been exempted from paying the registration fees. Registration has to be done through an Electronic or Paper format.
2) All the payments(Cheque/DD/NEFT/RTGS) has to be sent within 5 working days from the date of Electronic registration.
3) The electronic registration date will be taken as FINAL for the fees slab allotment.
4) Registration is Mandatory for all accompanying persons
5) Accompanying person & children will not be allowed to attend the scientific sessions
6) Registration can be for CME & Conference or CME & Conference & Workshop. Registration for Workshop alone is not Permitted.
7) The conference registration, CME and workshop registration is non-transferable.
8) No Cheque will be entertained after May 2019. From 1st June, payment for registration will be entertained via. DD/NEFT/RTGS only.
9) On Spot Registration – only Cash payment is accepted. Cheque/DD/Credit Card/Debit Card will not be accepted.
10) Post Graduate students should submit a Bonafide Certificate/letter from HOD.
11) The Terms & Conditions are subject to change without any prior notice by the organising committee.
12) Provide all the necessary details as required in the form.
13) Please preserve photocopy for your record.
14) Provide us your updated email id & mobile number, it will be used for sending registration acknowledgment and other conference communication.
15) Organizing Committee shall not be liable in any form in case of changes in date/venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
16) Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays/failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communication.
17) Please produce the confirmation letter at the Registration counter on the day of the conference.
18) Receipt of Tamilnadu Medical Council Credit Hour Certificate is as per Tamilnadu Medical Council terms and conditions.
19) ISA Members above the age of 75 years are exempted from registration fees. Age proof must be submitted for any such registration along with the duly filled registration form. The last date to complete this registration is 31st May 2020.
20) Past President of National/Tamilnadu ISA is exempted from registration fees. The last date to complete this registration is 31st May 2020.
21) For all ISA Member, the ISA Member number provided during registration will be cross-checked with ISA and in case of discrepancy, the Non-member fee will be collected at the event.
Registration Cancellation And Refund Policy
1) Registration Cancellation will be accepted only against the request sent by email to email@example.com (Conference Secretariat). A follow-up phone call would be appreciated.
2) All Cancellation requests received before 31st May 2020 will be entitled for 50% refund of the registration amount paid (Exclusive of GST) for CME+Conference.
3) All Cancellation requests received between 1st June and 15th June 2020 will be entitled for 25% refund of the registration amount paid (Exclusive of GST) for CME+Conference.
4) No refund request will be accepted after 16th June 2020.
5) The refund process will begin only after 30 days of the conference completion. Refunds will be made by cheque only.
6) Registration fees for the workshop are Non-refundable.
7) Cancellation request email date will be used as a reference to decide the refund slab.